Questions and answers
We have summarized below the answers to common questions.
- What is the difference between a Holiday House and a Bed & Breakfast or Hotel?
The main difference is the advantage of using exclusively a whole apartment or villa, along with the outdoor spaces, instead of only one room as in a B & B or in a hotel. This solution is therefore particularly advantageous for families, groups of friends or for longer stays.
- The formula “Holiday House” provides breakfast?
No, the formula “Holiday House” does not provide a breakfast service. Our apartments are equipped with everything needed for cooking.
- Cleaning takes place every day?
No, cleaning will be carried out only at the end of the stay.
- Disabled people and people with reduced mobility: what house is more suitable?
An apartment of Holiday House “Podere La Casina” is accessible by people with limited physical mobility. Please specify the need upon reservation.
The outside area
- There is an area dedicated to children?
The playground is the area dedicated to children. The structure vacation home Podere La Casina is not liable for any damage to property or persons, with what is required the presence of an adult.
- “La Casina” suggests:
Do not venture out on their own children in the woods, and if adults, leave the paths only if you have a proper sense of direction. Stay away from rocks exposed to the sun: danger of vipers! If bitten, though hardly fatal, alert the nearest emergency medical service (118). Inside the garage there is a medical kit with cortisone, you can use it in case of a snake bite. Next, call the emergency number (118).
Stay and reservation
- As you may know the availability for a stay?
Sending an e-mail request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The reservations manager will answer all your questions.
You can also make or request a reservation using the “Book” section in the site menu.
- How many times for news about availability?
You will receive a response within 24 hours of your request.
- What is the opening period of the Holiday House?
Our property is available all year.
- What is the minimum stay?
Reservations are weekly, but in low and mid season we also accept bookings of 2/3 days.
- A reservation is required? How do I?
You must first send an e-mail message about the availability; once established the period, it must send the deposit to make reservations effective.
- There is the place for your car?
Generally all our accommodations have a parking space.
- Can you add a bed?
No, you can not add other beds. Our apartments are all equipped with sofa beds. Extra beds are available only for small children.
- You can introduce animals in the house?
Small pets are allowed, but you need to make a specific request when booking. It can also be an extra charge of 50,00€ for final cleaning.
The pool area
The Casa Vacanze Podere La Casina is not liable for any damage to people, with what is required to use extreme care when using the swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
- How many umbrellas are associated with each apartment?
Each apartment has access to a 1 umbrella with 2 beds.
- The barbecue area is shared with other customers?
Yes, the barbecue area is available to all registered guests.
- There is a reception or someone on the spot?
For increased privacy, there is no reception. You can still contact Us at any time and have it on the spot in time and times.
- The property includes a shared environment with the owners?
No, our apartments have a private entrance and guests can stay in complete autonomy. The owner does not reside in the complex of the Holiday House.
- Someone is available for any problems of the apartment?
Yes, our staff is at your disposal to make your stay more enjoyable and any problems that have occurred in the apartment or to respond to your requests for information. It provides a complete assistance and prompt intervention, compatible with working hours of the technicians needed in this case. It is therefore necessary phone and notify our staff to report the presence of a possible fault.
- What languages are spoken at the Holiday Apartment Podere La Casina?
In our structure we speak Italian, English and Spanish.
- What are the hours to be able to enter the apartment and which ones to return the keys of the same?
The check-in is starting at 15.00pm till 19.00pm hours. The key check-out is before 10.00am hours.
- What if I provoke damage to the apartment during my stay?
In this case we must inform our staff of the damage caused.
- What are the methods of payment of the balance upon arrival?
Payment can be made in cash or by credit card through bank POS.
- The price always includes services such as water, electricity, towels, bedding and final cleaning?
Yes, it’s all included in the price unless otherwise specified.
- Make the currency exchange?
No, we do not carry out currency exchange.
- The houses are equipped with everything needed to cook?
All homes are equipped with kitchen, stove, crockery and cutlery.
- How far are the main tourist attraction centers?
We are in the province of Siena in the southern part of Tuscany, in the heart of the Val di Chiana, in a strategic position to visit the major cities of Tuscany and Umbria. From the Holiday House you can easily reach Siena (40km) in 30 minutes, Arezzo (32km) in 30 minutes, Florence (100km) in 1 hour and 15 minutes and Perugia (68km) in 40 minutes. Also within the apartment you will find the “Welcome Kit” with the routes suggested by us and all the necessary information.
Staff Podere la Casina